These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Why Should I
He says he wants to see me in a way that he shouldn't
why should I let him, Why should I
What purpose does it serve for ME to do what he wouldn't
He has no intention to respond in kind
Yet expects me to unveil my hidden beauty
Is there some grand result to this, some treasure to find
Will he be mine? Or simply gaze at my luscious booty
We are but strangers we've not even met
He feels my attraction is dripping and wet
He knows that I'd like to swallow my pride
Let him into my world, place his jewels inside
This is some triple-X kind of excitement
I really don't mind if he gives me delight(ment)
But the game that I'm playing is a game for keeps
He seems to have more than one place where he sleeps
I cannot allow this dear charmer to play me
Although I am tempted to let that man lay me
If I do let him see, I know he'll want to taste
No man in his right mind lets this go to waste
But I really want more, not trying to settle
Like passion, desire, and a bed of rose petals
Do not get me wrong I am hot for some nookie
But not at the expense of my valuable cookie
So he wants to see and, I know that he shouldn't
Why should I let him
Though I want to, I couldn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.