These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
My Choice, No Regrets
Made a conscious decision to love you
Not because you are great
My intuitive nature has discovered in you
Rare quality that is innate
An ability clearly uncommon to man
Effluent without effort
Genuine far beyond measure
My attraction to substance draws me
Yet your mysteries unnerving
My verdict at this juncture is stayed
Infused with deep affection for you still
My grandest euphoria delayed
Quite simply, I've chosen to love you
You have flaws like all men I have known
My instincts say that you are special
Unique is in your DNA
Obviously you're not like other men
Something wonderful flows from you naturally
It is so real, it cannot be challenged
My taste in great quality captures my attention
You're so like a puzzle... no, more like a maze
I reserve my opinions about who you are
Still I am in love with you
Opportunities to show you are very far
But it is my choice, I have no regrets
My fascination with you keeps me sane
I'm allowing myself to feel as I do
For I may never feel this again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.