I love a man I do not know
Apart from what he makes me feel
Tis strange I know, but it is truth
My affections toward him are very real...
He is the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes upon
A gorgeous specimen I long to meet
In my mind I often imagined that
Coming together would be so good, so sweet.
I cannot shake this feeling about him
That he is better than he seems
I want him to be a part of me
Not only in my dreams
He's with me everywhere I go
I cannot escape his influence
There's nothing I wouldn't do to get
A chance to be in his presence
To behold him face to face
Alone in a room where there are no distractions
Just him and I standing eye to eye
Free to explore our passions
The setting is pure with white all around us
Barefooted we stand both scantily clad
Becoming acquainted we hold up our hands barely touching
Electricity so potent it surrounds us
Now stepping in closer he touches my shoulders
Slips into a strong and firm embrace
I step into it wrapping my arms around his back
Pressing gently upon his chest with my face
His scent, my scent, our sweet-smelling union
More powerful than I had hoped we would be
Before our lips shared their first communion
Our souls held a conference and they too, agreed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.