Vector Image by Gabriella Fabbri
Penetrates my soul so deeply,
Inducing fits of pleasure in all my senses;
Tremors flowing from my brain to the tips of my toes
Brings supernatural healing to all my woes
With peculiar sounds and keys
Sharps, flats, and high g's
Profound basslines, sweet melodies
A rush of winds, brass, and tambourines
There is no time while the music plays
While the iPod sings, my energy stays
Where the treble increases, and stresses stray
And all physical anguish is washed away
Eyes closed, head back, I'm so relaxed
Heart beats in synch, and flows with the tempo
Humming along, or softly singing, then
Falling silent under the spell of the sax
I'm aptly drawn to great compositions
Ascending chords, and smooth transitions
Clever arrangements and chord progressions
I proudly confess, it's my greatest obsession
So rewarding, a song in tune
Sweet as the nectar produced in June
Hypnotizes, as it mesmerizes
A powerful sedative that tranquilizes
Enhanced with vocals in perfect timing
And perfect pitch, the lyrics rhyming
Yes indeed, my favorite pastime
With enormous impact that lasts a lifetime

wow.... how did u learn makin beautiful poem like this? I love the rhythm :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by! It was fun writing this, just comes off the top of my head! Come again!
DeleteThank you so much for stopping by! It was fun writing this, just comes off the top of my head! Come again!
Delete