Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Once, and Then, Again


I love you
I just want to kiss you because life is too short 
Just once, and then, again 

I long to hold and caress you and squeeze you tight
Memorize every cut of your sculpted frame 

Look into your eyes and study your smile
Share some laughs, just you and I; Or even cry with you
Just once, and then, again..

Walk with you hand in hand to breezy shores, barefoot 
Just once

Leave passionate prints in the sand with you
Just once

Stay up all night just chatting with you
Just once

Prepare my favorite dish for you
Just. Once.

What it would mean to me if I could, alone
Have all your attention
Just once

Get lost with you
And not rush to find our way
Just once

Play along the earth's landscape
Near the clearest blue waters
Just once

Before the day that I die I hope 
To see the world through your eyes
Just. Once. (Pause)... (Sigh)..

I love you
I just want to kiss you because life is too short 
Just once, and then, again and again, and. again. 

1 comment:

We want your feedback.