Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Confession



I do not wish to see you unclothed
To kiss you would disspell the mysteries you bear within your soul
(I'm not willing to sacrifice your secrets for my own pleasures)

To touch you would melt away my anguish and satisfy my groanings
But at what cost?
What would become of our friendsip when mystery is lost?

Yet my fascination and strong attraction bullies me
Wages war against my sanity and poise

Before my spirit greeted yours beyond the stratosphere
My thoughts were intact

Now your charms have laid waste to all I thought good of myself
Traits I held most dear are folly to me now

Excitement concerning you lingers
As it comforts my sensibilities
And strokes my intellectual seat of honor

My spirit sits patiently
Cautiously seeking a path toward fulfilling bliss
What manner of admiration is this?

Many years I have sown in tears I will not feel shame
My pain has earned for me the jubilation you bring

Only in fantasy can I have you all for myself
So to fantasy I'll cling
For all the multi-colored joys it brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback.