Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love-Bathing



He likes my touch, the sound of my voice
I like his presence, his sound conversation

We liked a lot about each other
Our friendship more potent than most

We ended our days together often
It gave us both relief

I massage his scalp as he moans in comfort
Flushing the strain of the day away

Gently I hold his face in my hands
Kissing his forehead, nose, lips, and chin

His body smiles as it tingles from his head to his toes
He looks up at me, takes my hand into his and kisses my palm

I kiss his lips again more firmly and we wrap our arms
Around each other squeezing tightly

Our lips lock and pause,
Then ever so slowly get better acquainted

Our hands caressing, exploring
Our eyes opening, closing

Our bodies, impassioned embracing
Our hearts, pulses racing

We pleasure hunt with our mouths and our tongues
Allowing ourselves to receive freely and enjoy

Not one moment is wasted,
Nor embraces lacking

Each touch recorded by our senses
Stored in our minds for safe-keeping

Our bodies too warm for our garments
Escape from each cloth

The temperature of the floor beneath us rises
As we lay intertwined and quite content

Without further pursuit we resigned to our positions
Clinging to each other as we slept

Basking in our love for each other fully (without going all the way)
Gives us the sweetest and safest satisfaction which cannot be feigned


1 comment:

We want your feedback.