These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
End of My Rope
What is God waiting for?
Suicide is at the door
I'm certain I cannot take much more
If God can't help, than no one can
Why should I turn to mortal man?
This suffering I cannot stand
Happiness is putty in my hand
Rock bottom is no place to live
Sucks all the air from what I give
Pretty hard to want to be alive
Wouldn't take that much for me to thrive
Will due season of Galatians 6:9 ever come?
Anybody understand where I'm coming from?
Is deliverance on its way?
Hard to endure another day
Death is an option, the quickest way out
I'm trying to consider my children
But even that is challenging
My heart is filled with doubt
I do not own a gun
and pills are not the way for me
perhaps a fall from very high
some other way that is pain-free
So tired, i really want to leave this planet
It has not been too kind to me
Very generous with the pain and suffering
Stingy with all that is good
or is it God, does he hate me?
What's the use of wanting to be
when it really hurts to be me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow!!! God is still on the throne. Even when we don't see Him, feel Him or believe in Him. He let's us know that we are more blessed because we haven't seen Him but because we believe that He is... Have faith. Learn to trust once more... blessed are they that have not seen, and yet believe St. John 20:29
ReplyDelete