It is very hard for me to choose ONE song. I have faves from his days with the Jackson 5 like the very well-known 'Got to Be There' and the one in my holiday playlist on iTunes this second (please do NOT laugh) 'Give Love On Christmas Day' all the way to the present. But vocally and emotionally I think 'Lady In My Life' is my favorite of all time. I may change my mind in a few hours; we'll see! LOL But that song was one of the first where I felt like wow, this man is capable of more than what we're used to hearing from him. I loved his aggressive vocals on this and it makes me warm and fuzzy in a very special way. It is fun to sing and shows a side of him that few have ever seen. In all honesty this song helped fuel my fantasy that he was a lady lover and not some little sissy like my friends used to suggest. It made me so angry when they labeled him! So the songs that showcased his masculine side the best were among his best in my book! Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to share your favorite songs and videos as well!These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
My Favorite MJ Song
It is very hard for me to choose ONE song. I have faves from his days with the Jackson 5 like the very well-known 'Got to Be There' and the one in my holiday playlist on iTunes this second (please do NOT laugh) 'Give Love On Christmas Day' all the way to the present. But vocally and emotionally I think 'Lady In My Life' is my favorite of all time. I may change my mind in a few hours; we'll see! LOL But that song was one of the first where I felt like wow, this man is capable of more than what we're used to hearing from him. I loved his aggressive vocals on this and it makes me warm and fuzzy in a very special way. It is fun to sing and shows a side of him that few have ever seen. In all honesty this song helped fuel my fantasy that he was a lady lover and not some little sissy like my friends used to suggest. It made me so angry when they labeled him! So the songs that showcased his masculine side the best were among his best in my book! Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to share your favorite songs and videos as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.