These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Where I Wanna Be
Wouldn't mind living in SC
Residing in Cobb County
Not exactly the Cobb where I'd rather be
But SC is where I'd like to be
Decked out with his southern charm
Wrapped securely around me
Where on every day the grass is green
Blood pressure is good
And life is serene
Nights are like heaven descended
United at last
With my true love, SC
Look what you have done to me
Spoiled my tastebuds which long for thee
Teased my eyelids which flutter in glee
To rest my eyes upon SC
How can this be
My feet have not tread on the ground in SC
But once in a dream you visited me
Which is why I must find my way and be free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.