Saturday, November 13, 2010

THERE Awaits Me



Alone with my thoughts

It is a hard place to do time

I am on this harrowed journey

Where reason has lost her rhyme


My thought-life emerging

Amidst a few waves of challenging thoughts and inspiration

Pulsating wounds leaking fluids to remind me

I'm alone in this


Though I am often in comfort in solitude

I am aware this is one-sided. A one-dimensional slice of peace

Not nearly what the universe intended

Here lies the gulf; its size a few planets wide


My limbs were never meant to leap this far

I am still required to reach it

Galaxies align in expectation my arriving

No broad-feathered wings to glide nor soar


All I need to find it is within

The Bridge of Infinity, closed until life's winter

No form of transport known to humanity's soul around

Not one detour in existence


Only shortcut I have found is least resistance

Surrender to the path most sound and sane

A coarse path of obstacles and circumstance

The road to THERE is through the sacred corridor of pain


No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback.