Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't Like




I don't like unfinished conversations

Nor dishes in the sink

I do love a certain somebody

Well, mostly the way that he thinks


Not liking that mostly he's absent

Doesn't care enough for contact by phone

Like it less that he would be more attentive

But only if I gave him what HEEEEE would like


Hard to like that I'm in love with someone selfish

Far from right, but I cannot deny I do

Saddest truth of all this is he doesn't love ME

I don't like the fact he doesn't even know me


Perhaps you should also know he doesn't like me

I don't like this situation much at all

The gut-wrenching truth is he only wanted to $%#*&!$ me

So it seems his thoughts at this point really stink!


I don't like mess and clutter

But as a mother, it is part of the contract

Don't like it much at all that he hurt me

Yet in a heartbeat, I would welcome him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback.