I wish that I was loved
By the kind of man I could love back
I have no one to talk to
No one to share my life with
Who understands me or even sees me.
It hurts so much I could not even write this for a dozen years.
I have come so close to being in love with someone I thought
was worthy of my love only to discover that they were far from worthy.
How can I live a good life with no place to put my love?
It is roaming around inside me aimlessly
Each go 'round hurts more and more
Creating a chasm deep and marred
Everything that is good about me
Threatens to pursue decay in the marred, deep hole
Replacing my soul
Even after I've had a few books published,
Several inventions placed on the market,
My businesses booming;
I found myself still longing.
What cure does my FATHER have for a wound such as this?
There's no sufficient substitute for life without this kind of love I feel
It needs a sound place to dwell, a safe, comfortable home to flourish and grow in.
Without this, I cease and desist.
Nothing left unless my love can find its home and rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.