These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Bon Appétit
Would it be indulgent of me to have another taste
Un-ladylike for me to pursue it in haste
Or should I let it be
Will you think differently of me
To learn of my appetite
How eager I am to take a bite
If I promise no one will get hurt is it wrong
Upon craving these things to start humming a song
The fulfillment of my wish has come
Some enticing delights are just too sweet
Only a skillful chef can compete
Any volunteers to deliver some treats
I am very famished, it is quite a fright
While having this cupcake I will bid you good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.