These works are translated by a creative, young girl whose growth was interrupted. The gravity of her pain is buried very deep. This page is an effort to rescue her expressing as God allows, her thoughts as they unfold. Now as she peers through the lens of a woman, she endeavors to free herself. As she taps into those hidden places, a true poet is sure to emerge. I hope as you read, you too will unearth some things inside yourself and with her, continue to grow.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Cyber Cat Claws
Are you despising my journey
Does your story pale by comparison
Are you troubled by my words
Because they swallow up your own
Recognize you are but a novice
You're not fit to walk in my shoes
But I would never laud it over you
Or deny you respect that is due
This is not a contest of wit
You know not whereof I speak
Don't be deceived thinking you can interpret my path
Even though I allow you a peek
In cyberspace we all are equals
Expressing ourselves as we will
If you use this space as a spotlight
It is apparent; oh very clear, you cannot shine elsewhere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We want your feedback.